Sterling silver bail 10x5mm
  • 915/ 1e gehalte zilver
  • Binnenmaat hangertje 1.2mm
  • Klik voor staffelkorting
€2,42Incl. tax €2,00Excl. tax
Sterling silver bail approx. 10.7x3.1mm
  • 915/ 1e gehalte zilver
  • Binnenmaat oogje 1.5mm
  • Klik voor staffelkorting
€1,95Incl. tax €1,61Excl. tax
Sterling silver Bail / paste pendant for cabochon approx 15x6mm
  • Maat lipje ca. 7x6mm
€5,45Incl. tax €4,50Excl. tax
pendanteye / Greifschraube sterling Silver geoxideerd app. 15.5x7mm
  • ca. 15.5x7mm
€5,72Incl. tax €4,73Excl. tax
Hang Roog / Bail sterling silver
  • ca. 15.5x8mm
€4,99Incl. tax €4,12Excl. tax
Hang Roog / Bail-plated sterling silver
  • 925/ 1e gehalte zilver
  • ca. 10x7.5mm
€3,45Incl. tax €2,85Excl. tax
Hang Roog / Bail sterling silver
  • ca. 14.5x8mm
  • Opening oogje ca. 1.1mm
€16,95Incl. tax €14,01Excl. tax
1 Sterling Silver Greifschraube app. 14x10.5x5.5mm
  • Ca. 14x10.5x5.5mm
  • Klik voor staffelkorting
€4,77Incl. tax €3,94Excl. tax
Pendant eye / Bail sterling silver
  • Ca. 10x3mm
  • Opening oogje ca. 1.2mm
€7,61Incl. tax €6,29Excl. tax
Sterling silver pendant for Swarovski Rivoli 1122
  • Steenmaat 12mm
  • 925/ 1e gehalte zilver
  • Klik voor staffelkorting
€5,62Incl. tax €4,64Excl. tax
Sterling silver bail 12x4mm
  • 915/ 1e gehalte zilver
  • Klik voor staffelkorting
€2,63Incl. tax €2,17Excl. tax
Sterling silver bail 9mm
  • Oogje 1.4mm
  • 915/ 1e gehalte zilver
  • Klik voor staffelkorting
€2,21Incl. tax €1,83Excl. tax
Sterling silver bail / slice pendant for cabochon approx 15x7mm
  • Maat lipje ca. 7x7mm
  • 925/ 1e gehalte zilver
  • Klik voor meer foto's
€2,75Incl. tax €2,27Excl. tax
Sterling silver bail / pendant eye interchangeable
  • 925/1e gehalte zilver
  • Ca. 12x8x3mm
€6,95Incl. tax €5,74Excl. tax
Sterling silver pendant with bail
  • 925/ 1e gehalte zilver
  • Lengte ca. 50mm
  • Klik voor staffelkorting
€4,25Incl. tax €3,51Excl. tax
Sterling zilveren bail. ca. 17mm
  • 925/ 1e gehalte zilver
€2,95Incl. tax €2,44Excl. tax

Sterling Silver Bails


A bail, also called hang eye, is a very useful piece of jewelry item to hang on a hanger or for example a drop. You make it with the finest jewelry. Consider some beautiful earrings with a faceted drop. The bail makes it a neat whole.
The most common alloy of silver is called sterling silver.

From 92.5% pure silver, there is a silver content. The remaining 7.5% is made up of other metal (usually copper). Pure silver is quite soft and therefore would adornment parts including the bails / pendant eyes are very vulnerable. Hence, there is a different metal is added to it.
The mark 925 indicates that you have to deal with sterling silver.